* Added profile background * Added proflle upload field * Added profile delete field * Added close buttons to panels. * Cleaned up panels
* Fixed post hyperlinks. * Changed formatting of blockquote. * Changed media_url to id_url in grid objects.
Create a bat file and paste in the following. Check if you have installed ffmpeg in the same directory otherwise change the path to the correct location. Also change the desired crop time by changing the 00:00:10 variable.
@echo off setlocal enabledelayedexpansion mkdir crops for %%a in ("*.mp4") do c:toolsffmpegffmpeg.exe -i "%%a" -ss 00:00:10 -filter:v "crop=in_w-3:in_h-1:3:1" -c:v libx264 -c:a libvo_aacenc "crops%%~na.mp4" pause
Create a bat file and paste in the following. Check if you have installed ffmpeg in the same directory otherwise change the path to the correct location.
@echo off setlocal enabledelayedexpansion mkdir converts for %%a in ("*.flv") do c:toolsffmpegffmpeg.exe -i "%%a" -c:v libx264 -crf 19 -preset slow -c:a aac -strict experimental -ac 2 "converts%%~na.mp4" pause
* Removed obsolete code from search and settings. * Cleaned up users. * Small CSS fixes. * Added editable-dropdown-field * Added move_data * Added description box to system viewer. * Fixed fieldsubmit for description box.
* Fixed templates to align center. * Changed popup buttons to minibutton. * Fixed layout issue previewer. * Added border around avatar * Changed avatarsize to 50
* Fixed the stroke around captions. * Fixed actionspopup dissapear after second opening. * Changed layout for actionspopup. * Cleaned up formatting. * Fixed actionspopup buttons
You can find the Cache directory here: %USERPROFILE%AppDataLocalMicrosoftWebsiteCache
Open powershell and type the following.
Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope "CurrentUser" -ExecutionPolicy "Unrestricted"
PS C:>$Profile = Get-NetConnectionProfile -InterfaceAlias Ethernet1 PS C:>$Profile.NetworkCategory = "Private" PS C:>Set-NetConnectionProfile -InputObject $Profile
To fix it go to the PHP settings of your domain and add
to the open_basedir field.
Redirect old pages to new ones
Redirect 301 /firstpage.html http://www.example.com/first.php Redirect 301 /secondpage.html http://www.example.com/second.php
You will need to block all connections and then whitelist the ones you want to allow.
Order Deny,Allow Deny from All Allow from 192.168.1.1